Thursday, November 12, 2009

Almost there...

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated everyone. I was feeling under the weather and had to restrict my visits for fear of getting Audrey sick.

Audrey is doing beautifully. She's 2lb 12oz and 14.5in long. She has been gaining about an ounce every night. Her face is getting fuller and starting to get little rolls on her legs and arms. She's very alert during the day and loves to look around the room. She began to breastfeed and is doing very well with it. She'll begin bottle feed in about a week or two.

We are now playing the waiting game and hoping she gains weight quickly, but not too quick. Once she gains the weight, does full bottle feedings, and can sit in a car seat for an hour she'll be ready to come home. Crossing our fingers for December 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment